ELEVEN POWERFUL LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THE HEN
- She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them.
- When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements. DISCIPLINE.
- She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding. SACRIFICE AND SELF DENIAL.
- She can sit on eggs for another hen. INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.
- She sits on her eggs for twenty one (21) days, patiently waiting, even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again. FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.
- She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out.
SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.
- She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one. WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND REALISTIC.
- No one touches her chicks. PROTECTIVE AND LOVE.
- She gathers all her chicks together. UNITY OF PURPOSE.
- She cannot abandon her chicks before they mature.
- She always be at the front of her chicks.
“Acquire the principles of the hen, and your success is sure”
Why Chickens Walk